Sales, service, parts or rentals - we're here to help!
Contact our friendly team on
1300 FECON 1
or use the form here, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
HEAD OFFICE: HEXHAM (NEWCASTLE), NSW
FECON FORESTRY MULCHERS, TRACTORS & ATTACHMENTS
For more than 20 years, we’ve built a reputation of building the most durable mulchers and mulching head attachments on the market. And that no-compromise approach extends into each of our product lines. When you experience the Fecon difference, you’ll know it.
Fecon equips all customers with heavy and severe-duty equipment and industry-leading support-after-the-sale. By providing the highest value products and superior service, Fecon forges lasting relationships with our customers.
Why Fecon? Because we help you clear the way to a job well done!
- Fecon mulching attachments and tractors are the global standard
- Fecon products are extremely versatile, productive, and have minimal environmental impact
- Fecon stands behind our product
- We build heavy-duty, rugged products that power through the job, start to finish
- Our current customers are our best advocates
- At the end of the day, our organisation keeps your needs as a contractor close to heart.
- We are a tight-knit family of people who do all that we can to make your operation more productive and more profitable.
WHAT MAKES UP FECON?
Many of our loyal and satisfied customers tell us it’s different doing business with Fecon Australia. What is the Fecon difference exactly? It’s hard to say, but we work hard to understand our customers’ needs, and provide real value. We build specialized equipment — machines that uniquely fit the conditions in which you run and operate them — and we take pride in providing a high level of service. We always have. See below for our company history, core values, and recent awards.
WHAT MAKES FECON DIFFERENT?
We are the home of the Bull Hog forestry mulcher… and much, much more. One of the most important qualities that sets Fecon apart is that we love what we do. We take tremendous pride in supplying the industry standard forestry mulcher, but we don’t rest on our laurels . As an organization, we are continuously seeking to innovate and improve our product offering and the service we provide customers. There’s no shortage of tough jobs out there. We seek to be your partner and to help clear the way to a job well done.
Talk to us today about our extensive range of forestry and mulching heads, land clearing equipment and vegetation management solutions:
> Excavator mulchers (excavator mulching attachments, including our renowned Bull Hog range)
> Positrack / skidsteer mulchers (track loader mulching heads and attachments, including our renowned Bull Hog range)
> Stump Grinders (stump grinding attachments for excavators and skidsteers, including our famous Stumpex)
> Tree Shears for Forestry and Land Clearing (attachments for excavators and positracks / compact track loaders)
Plus much more (or should we say, “mulch more”)!
We also offer machine dry hire throughout Australia, for both short and long term projects.
It’s the perfect solution if you:
- have a forestry project coming up,
- want to ‘try before you buy’ a mulching head or mulching tractor,
- don’t want to outlay upfront for a machine purchase, but need the equipment long-term.
Browse our hire fleet and complete the form below to enquire further or place a booking.