Fecon Forestry Equipment
Forestry Mulchers, Tree Shears, Stump Grinders for Skid Steers, Excavators & Tractors.
Premium Forestry Mulchers for Skid Steers, Excavators, Track Loaders, Tractors & More!
Forestry Mulchers, Stump Grinders, Tree Shears & Forestry Tractors.
For more than 20 years, Fecon have developed a reputation for building the most durable mulching, forestry and vegetation management machines on the market. And that no-compromise approach extends into each of our product lines.
When you experience the Fecon difference, you’ll know it. Fecon equips all customers with heavy-duty equipment and industry-leading whole of life support.
Ideal for fire mitigation, prevention and general vegetation management.
By providing the highest value forestry mulching, tree shear and stump grinder products – plus superior customer service and care – we forge lasting relationships with our customers.
Why Fecon? Because we help you clear the way to a job well done!
1. Fecon forestry mulchers, mulching heads, stump grinders and tractors are the global standard. We offer excavator mulchers, skidsteer mulchers, stump grinders, tree fellers / shears and much more.
2. Fecon stump grinders are extremely versatile, productive, and have minimal environmental impact. Our Stumpex stump grinder model is quickly becoming renowned as the most efficient and effective stumpers on the Australian market.
3. Fecon stands behind all products, with unbeaten service provision, parts supply and operational support through the entire life of your Fecon appliance.
4. All products are heavy-duty, rugged appliances that power through any forestry job, start to finish. Best-in-class durability, reliability and strength result in better operational efficiency and lower operational costs for you.
5. Our current customers are our best advocates. It’s extremely hard to find a Fecon product owner who doesn’t love their product, and the customer care that comes with it.
At the end of the day, our organisation keeps your needs close to heart. We are a tight-knit family of people who do all that we can to make your operation more productive and more profitable.
Talk to us today about our extensive range of forestry and mulching heads, land clearing equipment and vegetation management solutions for forestry, fire prevention, site clearing and greenspace management:
> Excavator mulchers (excavator mulching attachments, including our renowned Bull Hog range)
> Positrack / skidsteer mulchers (track loader mulching heads and attachments, including our renowned Bull Hog range)
> Stump Grinders (stump grinding attachments for excavators and skidsteers, including our famous Stumpex)
> Tree Shears for Forestry and Land Clearing (attachments for excavators and positracks / compact track loaders)
Plus much more (or should we say, “mulch more”)!
Why use Fecon Forestry Mulchers & Attachments?
For more than 20 years, we’ve built a reputation of producing the most durable forestry, land clearing, environmental management and mulching equipment on the market. And that no-compromise approach extends into each of our product lines. When you experience the Fecon difference, you’ll know it. Fecon equips customers with heavy and severe-duty equipment, plus unbeaten industry-leading support-after-the-sale. By providing the highest value products and superior service, Fecon forges lasting relationships with all customers. Why Fecon? Because we help you clear the way to a job well done!
> Fecon mulching attachments and tractors are the global benchmark
> Fecon drills are extremely versatile, productive, and have minimal environmental impact
> Fecon stands behind all products with industry-leading after-sales service
> We build heavy-duty, rugged products that power through the job, start to finish
> Our current customers are our best advocates – complete satisfaction is everywhere!
At the end of the day, our organization keeps your needs as a contractor close to heart. We are a tight-knit family of people who do all that we can to make your operation more productive and more profitable.
Click here to contact us today and experience the Fecon difference.