Suits 20-40 Tonne Excavators & Diggers
114 - 190 LPM
The BH40 is a premium quality, highly reliable and extremely productive excavator mulcher made to suit diggers 20-40 tonne in size. Available with FGT Severe Duty rotor. The largest excavator model currently socked by Fecon Australia.
|Excavator Size:||20-40 Tonne|
|Rotor:||FGT Severe Duty|
|Overall Width:||1295 mm|
|Working Width:||914 mm|
|Max Hydraulic:||250 hp|
|Flow Range:||114 – 190 LPM|
|Motor Specs||1 x 107 V|
FGT ROTOR SYSTEM
The FGT rotor system is a fixed tooth drum-style configuration featuring a smooth rotor surface, spiral tool pattern, and innovative tool shape for smooth, efficient cutting.
In addition to outstanding performance, the FGT rotor system is built to last in the most difficult of mulching applications.
Forged tools and tool holders, a V-Back tool fastening system, heavy-wall drum material, and an efficient structural design have been proven in tough applications for thousands of hours with power in excess of 600 HP. Ultimately, the Fecon rotor drum is built tough to last in even the harshest Australian conditions.
- Single-bolt recessed tool fastening that is secure, and easily serviced from the rear of the tool holder
- Severe Duty rotor bearing seal design protects from debris for longer bearing life.
- Forged bolt-on rotor stub shafts
- Lower profile tool height with smooth rotor surface reduces damage risk, improving mulcher longevity.
Our FGT rotor system can be equipped with multiple tool options, which allows you to quickly configure your mulcher to suit diverse conditions:
- Standard dual-carbide tools—greatest all-around reliability and performance for most contractors
- Severe Duty carbides—wear plates added to the body of the Standard Double Carbide
- Stone tools—the greatest durability and wear characteristics against rock and abrasion
- The Samurai knife—increased productivity and finer, more consistent chip size
- The Viking Sword knife—increased productivity with improved durability and a more consistent chip size
Our excavator forestry mulchers are equipped with large high performance variable displacement hydraulic motors. Built by Rexroth, these motors are the benchmark for hydraulic quality.
In addition, unlike fixed displacement motors that are used in competitor mulcher heads, Fecon’s variable displacement motors are load sensing. This means they automatically adjust speed and torque ratios in order to minimise drum stall. They are sometimes referred to as 2-speed drive motors.
This significantly increases productivity whilst also reducing hydraulic temperature and fuel burn. The result: maximum efficiency for your Bull Hog excavator mulcher head.