FTX150-2 Tracked Mulching Tractor
High performing, low ground pressure mid-sized forestry tractor.
The Fecon FTX150-2 Mulching Tractor is ideal for all forestry mulching applications.
From large scale right of way maintenance to vegetation management and lot clearing jobs, the FTX150-2’s 150 HP class power and versatility allow any job to be completed with confidence and ease.
- The FTX150-2 is the only dedicated machine in the class with loader arms.
- Increased productivity from the increased lift and range of motion.
- Range of motion gives operator more finite control over the mulching head, leading to increase in productivity.
- Large engine bay doors provide easy access to the entire engine compartment.
- Hydraulic pumps located at the rear of the machine for easy access.
- All filters and service points can be reached from the ground, making servicing the FTX150-2 simple and easy to do in the field.
- Constant monitoring of the hydraulic circuits allows for engine horsepower to be routed to where it is needed most.
- The system allows for the FTX150-2 to mulch uphill while maintaining control over both the loader arms and track system.
- Fecon Power Management optimises both the recovery and staying power of the mulching head.
- The D3 undercarriage in the FTX150-2 is designed for the toughest mulching applications, resulting in longer track life and less downtime.
- Ground clearance on the FTX150-2 is 533mm.
- Optional Severe Duty Forestry Skids on the FTX150-2 provide added longevity to the tracks in severe applications.
- The FTX150-2 has a 7” Touchscreen IQAN controller controlling everything from the HVAC to Fecon Power Management System.
- The on-board troubleshooting, via the Smart Fuse Box and CAN Bus system, allow for quick and easy diagnostics of the machine, helping get the operators back to work quickly.
- Preset operator levels allow for adjustment into the loader arm and tilt speeds on the FTX150-2, helping to shorten the learning curve on the machine.
|Ground Pressure w/ Bull Hog||4.8 psi (SAE J1309)|
|Track Width||20” | 500 mm|
|Travel Speed||4 MPH | 6.4 km/h|
|Ground Clearance||21” | 533mm|
|ROPS / FOPS / OPS||Yes|
|Standard Bull Hog®||BH85SD|
|Overall Height||103” | 2616mm|
|Length – Tractor w/ Bull Hog®||214” | 5436mm|
|Weight w/ Standard Bull Hog®||17250 lbs | 7825 kg|
|Width – Tractor w/ Standard Bull Hog®||87” | 2210mm|
|Max Horsepower||155 hp | 116 kW|
|Engine Make / Model||Cummins F3.8|
|Fuel Consumption||4-5 gph | 15-19 lph|
|Fuel Tank||45 US GAL | 170 ltr|
|Maximum Rated Torque @ RPM||620 Nm @ 1500 rpm|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Hi-Flow Circuit PSI / GPM||5000 psi / 60 gpm | 345 bar / 227 lpm|
|Low Flow Circuit PSI / GPM||3000 psi / 26 gpm | 207 bar / 98 lpm|